Scott County Iowa Genealogical Society: German Internet Research Online
Scott County Iowa Genealogical Society and the Richardson-Sloane Special Collections Center of the Davenport Public Library invites you to their monthly meeting.
James M. Beidler will present German Internet Research: A Launching Place for Your Research. He will talk about the different tools and searching tips to finding your German ancestors.
Those wishing to attend may register for the event. Registrants will receive an email with the Zoom Meeting Link and Meeting ID.
Related LibGuide: Genealogical Research by Cristina Amador-Perez
- Monday, May 3, 2021
- 7:00pm - 8:00pm
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
Join the members and guests of the Scott County Iowa Genealogical Society in learning about trends, techniques, and anything related to family history.
Scott County Iowa Genealogical Society, SCIGS, was organized in 1976 for literary and educational purposes as a nonprofit corporation with activities devoted to pursuits designed to further the following objectives:
- The creation and fostering of interest in genealogy and family history.
- The gathering, preservation, and use of records relative to the ancestors, founders, and early settlers of our county.
- The giving of aid and instruction to individuals in their genealogical research and in the compilation of their family histories.
- The establishment and maintenance of a depository of genealogical information and materials.
This program is offered in partnership with the Richardson-Sloane Special Collections Center of the Davenport Public Library.